Hybrid Paint Coating
- Advanced chemistry delivers long-term durability with chemical resistance and protection that lasts for more than a year.
- Hybrid Polysiloxane formula provides pro-level paint protection that is easy to apply, no training required.
- True Cure ™ cross linking chemistry bonds to itself and the paint to provide extreme durability.
- Creates a slick paint surface with hydrophobic water beading action that makes washing and drying easier.
- Leaves paint finish with deep dark reflections and a smooth, ultra-high gloss.
Meguiar’s Hybrid Paint Coating is a feat of modern chemistry, blending the best attributes of traditional ceramic paint coatings with the advantages of our proprietary Hybrid Polysiloxane chemistry. The result? Our most chemically resistant and durable paint protection formula to date, that’s incredibly simple to apply! This professional-level paint coating provides over a year of durable paint protection* that outlasts conventional waxes and sealants. TrueCure ™ Cross-Linking technology delivers chemical resistance, long-term durability and leaves paint slick with hydrophobic water-beading action. Professional-level protection with extreme durability gives you the benefits of a ceramic coating without the high cost. *Up to 1 Year+ Paint Protection based on water contact angle lab testing and predictive modelling.
Kit includes Surface Prep (177ml), Hybrid Paint Coating Aerosol (170 g), a premium Microfibre Application Pad, two premium Microfibre Detailing Towels and detailed instruction on how to use.